CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

People Update

Hey all. Just wanted to touch base, and let you know that I spoke with People again, and they said that the article should go to print on Monday, meaning it would be in the next issue. I am not sure when the issues come out, but the writer assured me that she would let me know for sure. Keep checking the blog, and I hope to see it soon!

I got some pictures from my sister in law yesterday. There were a bunch from some summertime family gatherings. We miss Talon so much. We hope he is well. If any of you have any suggestions about other things we could be doing, please share. Thank you again for your prayers and support.

2 comments:

4ever Koda's Parents said...

We will be the first in line to buy a copy or 10 when the People magazine comes out.

4ever Koda's Parents said...

I have been wanting to comment for awhile and just haven't been able too. My husband and I are going through something very similar. Our Native American son was taken from us 2 days after Christmas (8 weeks ago). He was with us for half of his life. I am native and my own tribe took him. So if there is anything I can do to help you and your family I would do it in a second. I will be the first in line for the People magazine. Your story has touched everyone around us.